Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bath Time

Tenley hasn't had a lot of baths...don't worry, not because we don't clean her, but because I usually just shower with her.  Anyway, I decided to give her a bath this particular day.  She was pretty scared at first.  She wasn't sure what to think.  She looked at me with her little eyes and made me feel bad for what I was doing.  I had to keep my hands on her in the water so she wouldn't be scared.  Well, as time went on, I was able to take my hands off.  She didn't dare move though.  I decided to show her how to splash.  I grabbed one of her hands and splashed it in the water.  She smiled and laughed.  So I did it again.  She decided that was pretty fun so she started to do it by herself.  Then she moved on to both hands and before I  knew it, I was getting splashed all over the place.  She had her hands a legs going.  It was so funny.  She was LOVING it!  I guess I'll be giving her more baths than showers in the future!






1 comment:

KT said...

What a cute girl! I love her bright eyes, so beautiful.

Read This Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...