Thursday, November 22, 2012

Is it Wrong?

Is it wrong that I am very much looking forward to my stay in the hospital with this little baby!  Weird, I know!  BUT, this is why!

My stress level has been through the roof since May!  It has been some of the hardest months we have ever had together has a married couple/family.  It just has been rough.  There hasn't even been one major thing that has gone wrong.  It has just been a steady stream of little things that are just bearing down on us. I'm not sure how to explain it.  I know things could be so much worse, and we have all been in great health, so really, what is there to complain about right?  I guess all the little things are just stacked on top of each other, bearing down on our shoulders.  I am sure being pregnant through all of it has not helped, I know it has made me a whole lot more emotional than I have needed to be :-) 

Anyway, back to the hospital!  I just want 2 days where I don't have to do anything but sit and hold my baby.  I will have food delievered to me and meds deliverd to me.  I will be able to take a shower when I want to for however long I want to.  I can take a nap if I want to and know my baby is safe in the nursery.  I will be able to sleep on my stomach.  I won't have heart burn, have to go to the bathroom, and be in pain all night.  I will (hopefully) have some energy back.  I won't have to worry about all the stresses that are pressing down on us right now.  I can just sit in bed and hold my baby.  I am 2-3 weeks away!  Crazy!  I hope I can bring my baby home to a better situation than the one we are in right now.

No comments:

Read This Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...