Monday, February 18, 2013

Spilled Milk

I have been trying.... key word.... trying to paint the laundry room. It has been quite the project and having a newborn and Tenley.... mostly Tenley, has not helped! In fact, after 4 days of trying to get it done, I kinda gave up. It is mostly done.... I have one shelf left to paint, some trim, and touch up. It is just going to have to wait until Dave is home to watch the kids.... Mostly Tenley..... or until the kids are a little older.... mostly Tenley! See a reoccurring theme here!?

Here is some if Tenley's handy work.... This was just the big stuff...







1 comment:

Shanda said...

at least you are attempting things woman! I only have one home and i just hold her, feed her, pump, and sleep...no wonder I'm not losing weight yet!

Read This Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...