Really? Women are throwing a fit over "not being able to wear pants to church"? Go ahead! Wear pants! Who cares?! I don't! I probably wouldn't even notice! If you feel that is your "Sunday Best" then by all means, wear your "Sunday Best"! It is not meant for me to judge anyway! In fact, I love seeing people in "street" clothes at church! All I think is, "Welcome to church today! I am glad you are here to worship"!
Ok! So I guess the issue is these women want to be "equal" to men! Well, I for one do NOT want to wear a boring white shirt every Sunday, with a buttoned collar, and tie! I would absolutely hate it! I can't even handle turtlenecks! But once again, if that is what you want to wear, go for it!
I think we should probably invest our thoughts, energy, and time on more important things.... Like maybe helping another family in need who doesn't have anything "nice" to wear to church.
That's my two cents worth :)
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment