It has been too long since I updated the blog. Life has been crazy and the computer I use took a turn for the worse so, I have not done any blogging in FOREVER! I was already behind, trying to catch up with past events, now it just seems there is not a chance I will ever be caught up. I decided I would just do my best to document what I can. I will try to hit all the major events like birthdays, holidays, graduations, etc. All the fluff in between will just have to be left out unfortunately :-( I don't even know if anyone ever reads this but I need to do it for my own records since scrapbooking has been placed on the back back back burner since I moved to MO. So, with that....here goes the catch up :-)
PS: Scroll down--When I post something in the past, I post it on the day it happened....not the day I actually blogged about it :-)
PS: Scroll down--When I post something in the past, I post it on the day it happened....not the day I actually blogged about it :-)
1 comment:
WOW, so much has happened. Congrats on a new baby coming, moving, graduation!! So happy for you guys:)
Post a Comment