Baby Boy
Baby boy is doing well. My Dr kept my original due date! My ultrasound was showing that he was 3 weeks smaller than I am measuring.....so either I am HUGE or he is TINY. I am glad my Dr decided that he is TINY. Although, I think he is doing just fine and gaining weight....at least one of us is!
There was a while there where he was sitting really low and really hurting me but he has moved up this week! He is in the perfect spot right now. Not too low and not too high! Lets keep this going little man!
I finally started taking iron...I knew I needed to be I was just lazy and didn't go get it. I can tell though! I am not near as tired. I can tell the days I forget to take it.
My Dr. said he will induce me when I get to a 3 and for sure at 39 weeks. Because of how fast I went with Tenley, he has put a note at the top of my file that says, "Rapid Delivery" so everyone knows to get me what I want when I want it :-) He said if I get to a 3 he will just keep me, give me my epidural, then break my water. What a relief! Hopefully this plan plays out! If he is like my other kids, I usually hit a 3 at 37 weeks. I think I want him to come at 38 weeks though.....especially if he is going to be small. Time will tell I guess. But for right now, baby boy is doing great! We are excited to meet him!
Tenley Belle
Tenley is the first one I want to put down at night but the first one I want to see in the morning. She keeps me busy but is such a joy. She is so stubborn and so ornery (the MO definition). I am sure we are going to have our hands full as she gets older....well, even more than now.
This is a mommy's girl for sure! She sounds like a little goat running around the house saying, "Ma, ma ma ma ma ma ma.......FOREVER until she finds me or gets what she wants from me. I do love it in the morning when she wakes up and she says, "Mom, mom, mom" until I look at her and then she jumps up and down and laughs. Nothing is better than that!
She is FINALLY getting teeth! She has her 2 bottom teeth and she has one on the top to side of her front teeth. I think this one popped through because she fell into a chair and it helped cut her gums for that tooth to pop through. She still doesn't have her top front teeth but I think they will be popping through any day now.
Tenley doesn't say a lot yet but she can sign ANYTHING. You just have to show her the sign once and she's got it. She signs milk, eat, more, drink, diaper, giraffe, help, please, hurt, dog, and probably a few more I can't think of right now. She is a smart little thing!
This little thing still LOVES to eat! If you get something to eat, you better plan on sharing with her or she will let you have it. She is still tiny. The last time we had her weighed, she was in the 2nd percentile. She seems to be doing better though with her stomach and digestive problems. We haven't been into a Dr yet about her kidney reflux but she hasn't had any problems with it since we left MO.
Dancing is her thing! She LOVES to dance. If there is music, she is dancing. It is the cutest thing. I really need to get her on video!
Cole David
Cole is loving Pre-K. He doesn't tell us much about what he does but he gets the most important part out.... SNACKS. He always tells us what he had for snack. If he brings something home from school, then he can tell me what he has done at school.
He goes to school Mon-Thurs. He always counts down the sleeps until school starts again. He will tell me in the mornings, 2 more sleeps until school, or however many more sleeps until school.
Cole is still has hard as ever during sacrament meeting. We have tried EVERYTHING! We have tried quiet books, coloring, treats, incentives for after church like playing Thomas Uno, or Frisbee, we have taken things away, we have tried having nothing at all for him at church....NOTHING has worked. I was fed up yesterday and took him home to take a nap which ended up being an entire day battle with him.
Cole LOVES to wear his swimsuit and boots. He has worn it almost every day this summer. He now has a huge rip down the backside of this swimsuit. I really need to get a picture of him in his "summer outfit".
Cole is really good with his sisters. Anytime we go anywhere, the store, the Dr, wherever, if he gets something, he always gets something for Kaylee. It is so sweet. He even does it when my mom takes him to the store. He also looks out for Tenley. If he sees she is struggling with something, he will try to fix the problem for her. He is a good little, big brother!
This kid has a smile that will melt your heart. He is so sweet and kind. We love out Baby Cole!
Kaylee Marie or Ann (if we ever get it changed!)
Kaylee LOVES school. The weekends are too long for her. I'm sure she would love it if she could go for a full day. She keeps asking when she can eat at school.
Kaylee is a big help with Tenley. She watches her in the mornings for me while I get our room clean and get ready for the day. She is a good little helper. Sometimes I feel bad that I ask her to help me out so much because I know what it is like to be the oldest...I felt like I grew up a lot faster than the rest of my siblings and I promised myself I wouldn't do that to Kaylee....but I think I am.
Kaylee loves to color and wants to learn how to read so bad. We really should spend more time helping her learn how to read. She loves reading books at night and then trying to read them on her own.
Kaylee has lost her 2 bottom teeth. She really wanted to lose her top front tooth, which has turned grey so that she could have a white tooth again but we took her to the dentist and he painted it for her. She doesn't care to lose it anymore.
Kaylee still fights going to bed. We will see her 3-5 times a night before she finally stays in bed. Some things never change. She has fought sleep since day one....... wonder where she gets it?? (her dad)
Kaylee LOVES cats/kittens. My parents have kittens right now and she loves to play with them. She has one picked out that is her favorite. She wants to keep it. I am already dreading when that kitten is given away. We are going to have a sad little girl. Luckily, that momma cat has kittens ALL the time so I am sure the next batch will be here soon!
David Paul
Dave is working for Mountain West Physical Therapy. He does home health Mon/Wed/Fri usually in Box Elder county. He stays plenty busy doing it! He is only required to do 5 or 6 a day but he has been doing up to 12 a day some days, which is good because he gets paid extra for anything over 15 visits a week. Tues/Thurs he works at the hospital in Preston.
Dave is gearing up for hunting season. YAY....... my favorite time of year :-) I think he has a spike elk tag which starts this weekend and a deer tag that starts in a couple weeks. There are some ducks and pheasants in there somewhere too.
Dave has hurt his knee AGAIN! We were at a USU football game and they were throwing shirts. One was coming right to us, I told him to jump, he did, and he came down on the stairs...... there went his meniscus. At least we will get discounts this time around.......
Jenna Lee
I will be started a photography class this week! I am really excited about it! I love school and I love learning new things. I am really hoping this class teaches me a lot and helps me with my photography!
It has been hard being back in UT as far as my hobbies go. What I mean is, this area is over saturated with everything! There are SO many photographers and SO many personal trainers/group instructors. It was a lot easier in MO. I can't do here what I did in MO. Here, you really have to be good! ha...I can't just fake it. The group instructors and personal trainers here are amazing! Especially at Sports Academy... they train people like me. I can't compete with that! The only edge I might have with photography is that I am cheap. :-) Hopefully that gives me some business. I am trying to find something I can do to bring in some money and to get me out. I hope I find something soon.
I am really really really missing my friend Kerri. I could talk to her about everything and did so almost everyday. She really helped me get through the days. It helped me a ton being able to talk to someone and not keep everything bottled up. Right now, we are in an area where there isn't anyone our age so it has been hard to make friends in our ward. I am really looking forward to moving into our new house (if we ever do) because everyone is our age. There are a million kids and moms my age. I am one who has to get out and do things. I can't stay in the house all day. I go crazy. I am looking forward to getting involved. I need it!
I am so anxious to get into my OWN house. I had a break down yesterday because I had just had it. Thankfully we can go to bed and there is a new day when we wake up. I have my fingers crossed that we hear good news today about when we close on this house. I am not sure I can handle anymore bad news. I am not sure any one else wants to deal with me hearing anymore bad news! :-)
Well, that is an update on us. Hopefully I will be blogging about moving into our new house soon!
Monday, October 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Congrats on baby boy! Your kids are growing up so cute and Cole looks so much like you. Thanks for posting the pics of Logan Canyon...we sure miss that place:)
Post a Comment