skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halloween Spooktacular
Dave and I hosted a Halloween party at my parents house Saturday. It was a ton of fun and we had a great turn out with GREAT food! We had 10 or 11 couples plus kids. I was very nervous that only a few would show up and the party would be lame...thankfully that didn't happen! I meant to take pictures but I completey spaced it once we got in the middle of everything. We supplied the chili and everyone else brought something to share. We had a good time eating and chatting. Then we played a game called "House a Fire". This was a huge hit. People were yelling and really getting into it. It was fun and exciting! Hopefully everyone had a great time and thanks to everyone who came and brought food!
1 comment:
I will give a testimonial that jenna isn't just making all that stuff up about hosting a great party just to make herself look good. ;-) I was there and it was sooo fun!
Post a Comment