Saturday, September 13, 2008

We are very lucky!


I can't believe this happened! This morning when I went to change Cole's diaper there was a BOBBY PIN. I know he passed it because I had to pull half of it out. I was sick. I couldn't believe my baby has had a bobby pin in him for the last few days! On Monday he cried a lot and I could tell he was hurting but we all thought he had a tummy ache. & ya! He had a tummy ache. I have no idea how this even happened. My only guess is sweet little Kaylee fed him a bobby pin. I am just so thankful that it seems to have passed without any damage. This could have been so much worse! God was looking out for us this week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay that is way crazy, how did he even swallow that? I cant even imagine dax being able to swallow a bobby pin but maybe he could. Im glad you got that out of him and that he was ok. I guess that will always teach us to watch what our kids are putting in their mouths (if we can catch it on time that is). He is so cute

The E's said...

I know! I don't know how he swallowed it either. It would have had to be just perfect to go down smoothly. He couldn't have put it in his mouth. He can't do that yet. He just barely discovered that he can put his fist in his mouth. I think a sister may have done it but I don't know. I'm just so glad nothing worse happened! I guess I'm going to have to put Cole in the bathroom with me when I shower and keep Kaylee in her high chair...

Anonymous said...

Ooo. Poor lil guy. I would cry. I felt bad enough for Noah when he was constipated and he wasn't passing a bobby pin. How did it even get trough his body?? There is just something about my boy, I am more compassionate toward him then my girl, for some reason. When he even wimpers for no reason I like run to him which I never did with Maddie. Yah, I would cry if that happened to him. Glad you were able to get it out and that everything is okay with your lil man.

Read This Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...