white makes it look more beachy/cottage to me. that's the one I'd do!
Black for sure. I love houses with black shutters. I think it looks more classy or rich. Whatever, but I love it. I see houses around here with black shutters all the time and it just adds so much to the house. Black is my pick
The white ones blend in with the door and trim. I think the black ones make more of a statement. Yeah, black for sure!
black
The black caught my eye. I thought the white blended in too much.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
white makes it look more beachy/cottage to me. that's the one I'd do!
Black for sure. I love houses with black shutters. I think it looks more classy or rich. Whatever, but I love it. I see houses around here with black shutters all the time and it just adds so much to the house. Black is my pick
The white ones blend in with the door and trim. I think the black ones make more of a statement. Yeah, black for sure!
black
The black caught my eye. I thought the white blended in too much.
Post a Comment