Monday, September 14, 2009

Puppy


Short Story: Cute puppy, free, Kaylee a daddy's girl....and now we have a puppy. The kids love him and are outside with him all day. We have had a lot of fun with our little puppy but we are going to have to say bye to him. We can't have two dogs to take home with us. He is the cutest little thing but so was Keida...and like all puppies...they turn into dogs. We will miss him but I'm sure another family will make him happier than we will be able to....maybe we will keep him for a few more days...


5 comments:

KT said...

The pictures of your kids holding the dog are precious! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at the blog for awhile so I have a lot to say, first things first: You are GORGEOUS, I freaking love your family pictures, and the husband/wife shots are so flattering of both of you. Dave do you know how sexy your wife is?! good heck. Second: Cole is a little stud. I love the pic of Cole hugging the puppy, they are soul mates jenna...there is nothing like a boy and his dog...are you really going to take that away from him? Cole hardly looks like his newborn pic's, when you put them together like that, crazy how their faces totally change but yet they don't. ya know? Third: Kaylee! Can Jacob just propose now? I love her. She is so cute and I miss their little friendship. She is such a little "girl" in those dresses, yet we all know there is nothing "girl" about her. ;-) Fourth: You have a yard! My heavens, did you know you have a yard?! I'm so glad that gets to be a part of your life so early on. Amazing what one takes for granted before they have their own little kids. Fifth: Black, am I too late? I love ya guys, I miss ya tons!

Marcy said...

aww.. how can you say no to that cute of a puppy? haha jk I wish I didn't have a dog! We found our swing set on craiglist.. There are always a bunch on there.

Emily Nielson said...

I want him! Ok, so I can't have a dog, but he is adorable :) Just the kind I would have if I could.

Sarah said...

Ooohhhh, but Moooooooooooommmm! Pleeeeese can we keep him???? :)

Read This Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...