Monday, May 9, 2011

24 Weeks




I am finally over the sickness!  YAY!  That was NOT fun!  Every pregnancy has been worse...I'm really really hoping it won't be any worse next time!  Luckily, they are SO worth it, otherwise...... 

I am now experiencing a whole new level of "funness"  :-)  I have been in so much pain in my pelvis and the inside of my right leg.  It gets so bad that I can't walk and nights are miserable.  The Dr. said it is because my sweet little baby is so low and my pelvis is trying to push my uterus up.  He says once she gets out of my pelvis it will go away.  Fingers crossed!  Until then, Tylenol PM every other night is at least giving me a few hours of sleep without pain.  Thank goodness for meds!

Even though this has been my hardest pregnancy, I think I am more excited about meeting this little one more than the others....or maybe I just don't remember.  I think it is because I've wanted her for so long and I've had to go through some things to get her here.  I just can't wait to have her in my arms and to see her!  I have dreams all the time about her and she always has a ton of dark hair.  It will be fun to see if she really does have a lot of hair or if it is just because I want her to have a lot of dark hair.  :-)

I am very grateful that I am pregnant and that things are going well with the baby.  I would go through it a million times over to have her!  (Plus, I know it could be so much worse)

I can't wait to meet you Baby #3!!!

No comments:

Read This Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...