Friday, August 8, 2008

Cache County Fair

I was hesitant about taking the kids to the fair by myself but I'm so glad that I did! Kaylee loved it and Cole was so good. We had such a good time!
This guy wanted Kaylee to pet him but she wouldn't. She just wanted to wave hi.
These cows were huge! I was scared walking through them. I've never been that close to cows and we could walk right up to them...I was too chicken to get too close. Hope Kaylee didn't want to get a closer look! :-)

Kaylee had so much fun looking at the animals! We might have to go back tomorrow!


Kaylee's pig noise is so cute! I should have recorded her making it!


I tried to keep Cole covered up most of the time so he didn't have to breath in that dirty air but Kaylee wanted him to see the bunny.


We found Big Blue at the fair

Kaylee did NOT like Big Blue



Kaylee was mesmerized by all the colors, lights, and noise. She was fun to watch knowing this was the first time she had seen all of this. I wish I knew what she was thinking.

She liked the big tractors!




1 comment:

Your best friend, Ashley said...

i love the fair! cade and i went- but we should have gone with you guys. looks like you had fun. i am glad you found our blog! now we can keep in touch...

Read This Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...