
As all of you moms know, having to put the bassinet away kinda pulls at your heart strings. It means your baby is growing up and isn't a baby baby anymore. I had to fight a few little tears as I put it in the closet. I can't believe it has already been almost 3 months since I had Cole. I then had to go out and buy a toddler bed. Our plan was to have Cole sleep on it until he started rolling and then we would put him in the crib and Kaylee in the bed (since, at the time, Kaylee stayed in the crib). Well, that lasted a week. As you've read, Kaylee can climb out so we decided now is as good as any to switch. So today I took down the crib and put it up in our room and took the bed up to Kaylee's room. That also pulled at my heart a little. Kaylee isn't a baby anymore. She is in a toddler bed! Whew. Guess we'll have to get going on the next one. haha...jk Dave. :-)
4 comments:
Well I am not a mommy yet, but that would definatly be sad watching your own kids grow up so fast! They are so dang cute though! I meant to tell you the pics of the latest trip to bear lake are SO CUTE! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Hi, I found your blog and wanted to post a note about your brother and his heart. I would love if you could pass this along to your parents too.
My son Jacob is 16 months old now and was born with a heart defect: Transposition of the Great Arteries (d-TGA). We did not know before he was born and he had to be emergency transferred to Primary Children's Medical Center. He had open heart surgery at Primary's when he was 5 days old.
I am part of a local support group called Intermountain Healing Hearts. Maybe your family has seen the posters about our group in the cardiology department when they have been there for appointments. We have over 100 member families of children and adults who have various congenital heart defects and childhood onset cardiomyopathy/heart disease, including a few heart transplant recipients (and two waiting for hearts right now too).
The group website is: www.IntermountainHealingHearts.org
We also have a Yahoo group for email exchange.
I hope Nathan heart is ok and it is just the spasms and not rejection!
Please let me know if we can be of help to your brother and family in anyway.
Christina Davis
christina@intermountainhealinghearts.org
www.jacobsheart.blogspot.com
Jenna!!! i just love your kids!! wow they are so cute! we need to stay in touch ok?
Jenna...
It is so good to hear from some of my old friends in Logan. I am so glad you wrote me. Everything is going good. I am sad that Dax is getting so big too. But it is so much fun watching him smile and laugh. Georgia is crazy! Everyone is black here! Anyways...Keep in touch with us okay..I will add you to my blog list. It will be fun to check in on you once in a while. P,S, I loved that burp cloth. It was my favorite....Heather
Post a Comment