So Dave has been gone for almost a week now. Hopefully I can survive another week! I am so worn out by the end of the day! Those kids can take it right out of me. Anyway, I have been missing him so I started looking through some pictures of us.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
Cute pictures Jenna! It looks like you have been able to go on some great trips before having kids...something we wish we would have done more of! So you were married on 9/10? Our anniversary is on 9/14/02! Our little man is due on 9/10, but I am told that I will be able to be induced a week early, I will have to double check that tomorrow at my appointment! Anyways, hang in there, I hope Dave gets home soon so you can get some help!!! :)
Hey I didn't know you guys had a blog! I am glad you found ours! We havent gone to Pickellville yet but we want to before the summer is over! Just let us know a time you guys can come over and we can plan around it! You guys have such a cute family! Cole and Kaylee are soo cute!!
Post a Comment