Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cole has another ear infection!


We took Cole in AGAIN to see if he had another ear infection and sure enough, he did. This is the 3rd consecutive ear infection he has had since Oct. 1 so we were sent to the ear, nose, & throat doctor. The Dr. decided we should fight this one with stronger anitbiotics and steroids and if that doesn't work then he will need tubes. So, hopefully when we go back in two weeks the infection will be gone.

The poor kid was so good when they were doing all the tests on his ears. He didn't start crying until the very end. They were impressed. They said that babies are usually screaming when they touch their ears. He has been SO good even though his ears have hurt. He hardly cries and if he does you can tell he is hurting. It is so sad. I hope and pray we can get things fixed so he isn't in pain anymore.

4 comments:

KT said...

Poor Cole! I hope he gets better soon. I took Kira to the doctor on her birthday and she has her first ear infection. You feel so bad for your kids when they are sick.

Alicia Steere said...

Poor little guy...that isn't fun. I hope that he can get better and not have to get tubes? Did Kaylee have any problems with ear infections? He is such a good sport to let them do what they needed to do and not get upset!

Unknown said...

That's way sad. What a tough little guy. Doesnt it just break your heart to see your child in pain? Hope he get's feeling better soon. You're a good mommy. Take care of that little one.

Unknown said...

Okay, I have a facebook profile now. How can I go in there and see some of the people from our ward?

Read This Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...