Monday, December 8, 2008

I HAVE LOST 30 LBS!!!

So I decided that I have earned the right to brag a little about myself. I have lost 30 lbs!! I have 10 more to go to reach my goal weight. I'm not bragging that I had that much weight to lose but I am proud of myself for doing it all by myself! It hasn't been easy and it seems slow but I feel so much better about myself and I am happier. This in turn makes me a better wife and mother. 10 more lbs here I come!

4 comments:

KT said...

Wow, way to go Jenna! I think you look great, you don't even need to worry about the last ten pounds!

KT said...

And I didn't think you needed to lose 30 either...you must be a toothpick now!

Anonymous said...

Brag away girl! Write it on the back window of your car! I'll be looking forward to the before and after pictures on your next post ;-)

Aly said...

Wow! Great job. I still have that much to lose and I just can't do it. How did you? Tell me EVERYTHING!

Read This Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...