
I just love to watch my little Cole. Everything is so new to him and everything is a surprise. Everyday he wakes up, he has no idea what is going to happen that day. I wonder what it would be like to see the world through his eyes. He never knows what is going to happen next. Every second of his little life is a mystery!
He also enjoys everything in the moment. He'll be eating lunch and you can just see in his eyes that he is just having the time of his life in that moment. Last night we gave him some frozen custard in the car, I just had to keep watching him because you could just see in his eyes and smile that he was loving every second of it. We took him to Borders and Bed, Bath, & Beyond and he just went from one thing to the next, touching everything, and soaking it all in.
What would it be like to see, touch, & eat snow for the first time, or to swing for the first time? To see and pet a dog for the first time, or to see all there is to see in a store? To play in the mud and get stuck and not understand why, just know that it is fun? To not know what is going to happen when you wake up but to know that it is going to be exciting, new, surprising, and fun.
I hope one day I can remember what that is like, but for now, I just love watching my little Cole experience life and enjoy every second of it!
1 comment:
he is a handsome boy Jenna!
Post a Comment